Week 29 Buys: Max Factor Lipfinity Lipcolour 24hr

30.7.16

Good morning friends,
This is a new series of posts in which I write the week and what I bought, I didn't want to do a full blog post on large hauls, fully described it etc unless it was something truly spectacular. I want this to be short and sweet. 

This week I bought for the first time some liquid lipsticks from Max Factor Lipfinity Lipcolour 24 HR in shades Spicy, Spiritual and Iced. I was searching nearly everywhere to get some great liquid lipsticks that I didn't have to import from the US and didn't break the bank, I was aiming to go for some browny pink nudes.



(Swatches)


The liquid lipstick also comes with a moisturiser balm that you put on after the lipcolour so that your lips are still soft and hydrated. Each set is £10.99. I bought mine from Boots a drugstore in the UK, they have an offer on at the moment - 3 for 2 and the cheapest item free and I also got £5 off voucher from Love2Shop so in total it came up to £16.98. And if you have a Boots loyalty card you can also collect points from this too! With over 20 shades to pick from you cannot go wrong for these prices.

I will do a product review shortly when I have worn all 3 and tested them against the climate and its long wear durability.

A x

* BeFunky photo editing website used for swatches lipcolour font. All images are my own. This is not a sponsered post and and as always all opinions are my own.

Riddle

You want to buy a shirt for £97 but you don't have the money
So you borrow £50 from your mum and £50 from your dad
So you have a £100
That's £3 left over
You give £1 to your mum and £1 to your dad and £1 to yourself
Now you owe £49+£49=£98
Plus +£1 to yourself you have £99 where is the other pound??

Answer
Instead of +£1 its minus £1 as you do not owe that to anyone.. you need to give 50p to each parent

Post a Comment